- We at “BIAX GROUP” are committed to –
- achieve total customer satisfaction by continually improving the effectiveness of Quality Management system and meeting statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Increasing local as well as international marketing rights for locally manufactured quality electrical products.
- BIAX is a leading company operating in various fields of electrical engineering. It is our environmental policy to manage our manufacturing activities in an environmentally responsible and lawful manner, so that their environmental impacts are reduced to a practicable minimum and there is continual improvement in our environmental performance. In particular, we will:
- Prevent and control any air, water and noise pollution arising from manufacturing activities and also from amenities provided to our employees.
- Optimize utilization of raw-material and non-renewable resources i.e. manufacturing material, fuels and energy.
- Actively pursue efforts towards waste minimization – reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Control wastage from all pertinent operations
- Comply with all laws and regulations as well as contractual requirements.
- Promote awareness and enhance skills of employees to develop a prevention oriented work attitude.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy:
- The Management of BIAX is committed to provide both safe working conditions and protection against health risks to all its employees and others involved in its activities and others effected by its operations.
- BIAX shall ensure compliance with all legal requirements.
- BIAX is committed to and shall have a futuristic approach in carrying out continual improvement in levels of health and safety performance.
These conditions apply unless otherwise specifically agreed to in writing. They are in addition to any other agreements in force between the Seller and the Purchaser. Paragraph titles are for reference only.
Prices are subject to change without notice and are F.O.B. Indian Ports (unless otherwise mentioned in our order confirmations). Purchaser will be invoiced at prices in effect at the time of shipment. All taxes, transportation costs, duties and other charges are in addition to the quoted price.
All orders are subject to BIAX’s acceptance, credit approval, and adequate supply.
Terms of payment are Letter of Credit established in our favour through an International Bank. Payments can also be made by TT prior to shipment. All new accounts are subject to this payment policy. All past due accounts are subject to interest at the rate of 12% per year (1% per month) and to a 5% collection fee.
Orders may only be cancelled before shipment. A cancellation and restocking fee may apply. Special orders may not be cancelable.
Returns, if accepted, are for credit only, not for refund. No returns will be accepted without Seller’s prior written authorization. Only standard stock items returned in excellent resalable condition within 30 days from date of invoice may be accepted. Credit will be issued for the lower of invoiced price and Seller’s current price, less a cancellation and restocking fee and expenses (including shipping).
The Seller warrants goods against manufacturing defects only for a period of one year from the date of invoice. The Purchaser waives any right to legal action against the Seller in respect of damages caused by the goods.
The Seller is not responsible for delays in delivery due to causes beyond its control, including those attributable to accidents, labour disputes, suppliers etc.
All goods are accepted in good condition by the carrier. Claims for damage to the goods must be made by the Purchaser against the carrier exclusively.
All claims for missing items or inaccuracies on the invoice must be made within 10 days of the date of invoice.
Items not shipped are back ordered for future shipment unless the Purchaser cancels the order.
This contract is governed by the laws of India .
The Seller’s liability, if any, towards the Purchaser arising from this contract is limited to direct damages and the Seller shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages.